Welcome Back! Rocky Mountain Optometry is pleased to announce that we are open for your eye care needs. At this time, all visits to our office will require an appointment.
Please refer to the points below regarding our new office policies. These policies have been implemented to reduce the risk of patients and staff contracting COVID-19:
- If your are scheduled to see us for an appointment and you are unwell for any reason then please contact us by phone so we can assist you in rescheduling your appointment;
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks andor have your traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days? If so then please follow required self-isolation policies and reschedule your appointment with us;
- Please attend your appointment alone when possible;
- All visits to our clinic are by appointment only. This includes eyeglass frame selection, eyeglass and contact lens pick-up, and eyeglass adjustment/repair. Please call us to arrange an appointment for any of these procedures.
- All eyeglass frames available for selection will be sanitized. Frames will be removed from the frame boards if handled by patients and staff and will not available for selection again until they are re-sanitized;
- At this time, we are prioritizing patient appointments for urgent eye care needs. If you are noticing vision changes or have other eyehealth concerns then we will do our best to accommodate you;
- If you are in a high-risk group for contracting COVID-19, or are just concerned about contracting COVID-19, you may not feel comfortable returning to our clinic at this time. However, if you have any concerns about your eyes or your vision then please contact us and we will perform a TeleMedicine consultation with you;
- Be advised that when you arrive for your appointment our front door will be locked. Please ring the doorbell so that one of our team members can let you in;
- All patients entering our clinic will be required to wear a face mask and sanitize their hands upon entering. Please minimize handling of objects and touching of surfaces; and
- Washrooms are available for use and sanitizing products will be available. While we will strive to sanitize hard surfaces regularly, it is advised that when using the washroom that you sanitize any surfaces that you will touch prior to using the facilities;
Thank you for your understanding and patience,
The Doctors and Staff at Rocky Mountain Optometry